Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Awwww

My best friend texted me, he asked if I looked nice right now. I told him no, and he said to get ready so I look good, not to him, but to myself. Only text him back If I felt happy with how I looked. This confused me but I didn't ask questions. I just got ready, and finally after an hour or two, I told him I felt happy with how I looked, sort of. The door rang about 10 minutes later, and my friends told me to come with them to the park. This confused me but I didn't ask questions, I was bored anyways. We walked to the park, it wasn't that far, and they said to sit on the swing set. I didn't really like the swings at this park because it was the very place my first love broke up with me & shattered my heart. Just sitting on the swing hurt a bit, I went into silence at the memories. Suddenly, I was blindfolded. When my friends took it off, there he was. The boy who told me to get ready, I liked this boy, he was my best friend. He handed me a rose and got down on his knee. "I know this is one of your least favorite places. I also know you stopped believing in love after 2 shots to the chest. And you don't like change. But this is good change, I think. I want to change this swingset from the place where you closed your door to love to the place where it just began. I've sat by & watched you get hurt long enough. You're beautiful, smart, talented, sweet, funny. And impatient. So, I won't drag this out. I love you, & I'd like to be your boyfriend...Will you go out with me?" This boy was my 3rd love, he made me feel special. It's been 5 long years, & just today, he said those exact words. To propose.

This is so sweet . Bye .

P.S. this is from tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment