Thursday, November 3, 2011

Chalet. (Part 1)




Hehehe kinda like my hair here. :B

My derp face.

Gavin is so cute! he doesnt like to take photos. :/

Vethaaaaaa!

Red hair uh. ;)



Group photo. Hahahah! :)

Vetha, nicole and rachel.





HAHAH, NICOLE IS DOING J_____'S PEDO FACE. CAUSE HE'S A PER-VERRRRRRT.





I like my hair style here. HAHAHAH.











Camwhored cause there's nothing to do at that time. hahah.



Total candid shot! heheh. :P











Isabel and nicole!

Jayceeeeeeeeee ng. :B























Salimah tying fish tail braid for me. ;)

Tadaaaaaah. Pongpong damn awesome man.
















HAHAHAH JUMPSHOTS. FUCKING FUNNY MOMENTS. HEHEHEHE.









Alright, the pictures taken during Day time. :) night time post next time. hehehe. alright goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment