Sunday, April 6, 2014

idk.

 OOTD

Statement necklace // Bangkok
Black spaghetti top // Forever 21
Denim skorts // Bangkok 
Knit cardi outer // Online webstore 
Bag // Charles and keith
Sneaker shoes // VANS 

  Stupid Selfie Saturday idk. 

 Met up with nat for a short while since she's at Orchard ion! 



Ending this post with my freaking awesome cup of Green tea cream. So long since i get something fro Starbucks. Decided to get cause i crave for green tea and i found my gift card. Hahaha after 4-5months? LOL.

Meh, boss will be in japan tmrw. For five days. Working eights day straight, alone. Hopefully i'll be able to handle and reach sales target. GONNA DO WELL AND TRY TO NOT DISAPPOINT PEOPLE. SO PLEASE, BRING YOUR MUM OR OLDER SISTERS TO SHOP THERE. PLS. HAHAHAH PLS. 

Ok who am i kidding. No one's here to read my blog. I'm just saying it to myself. HAHAHAHAHAH

ok bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment