Monday, April 14, 2014

REAL FRIES HAD ME LIKE..

 Worked half day today! Business not that bad. Kinda am afraid to work on a sunday because, THE FIRST SUNDAY I'VE EVER WORKED, HAVE NO CUSTOMERS COMING IN AT ALL. Guess today's a better start for me to work on a sunday! 
 Current favs!! Hehehe never go wrong with flannel outer, ripped jeans and my calf leather high cut. ;-) (finally wearing my jeans and highcuts often) 

 THANK YOU AUNT. AM LOVING THAT MOSCHINO FRIES COVER. AND THAT RIGHT CHANEL 'BAG' CASING. Don't really fancy that perfume bottle one though but oh well, appreciate her effort to buy it for me! 

Love at first sight. 
 With my bro. Am suppose to look like a chipmunk but he ended up looking like a Proboscis monkey? HAHAHA!
 Don't even know what my mum's trying to do.
 AHAHAHAH HER FACE FITS THIS BIRDY THING. LOL. So easily amused.
 Look at my brows tho. STRONG OR NOT.




 "Wah this one perfect shot ah."



Old photos, taken on the day i bought my macbook hahahaha. Forgotten to post. Anyway, this is my fatass lame father. Now y'all know where i get the genes from. (My mum too)
 Cat eyes and red lips. 


Oh ya. Updated some new vids on my youtube channel! Just some random videos of me being bimbotic with photobooth's effects and me singing and being retarded to The XX's songs. Hahaha watch it when you're bored to entertain yourself. If you want to. 
HEHE MY PLUGS AND TUNNELS COLLECTION. Forgotten about my heart shaped tunnels though! So happy to see so many pairs. Hahaha not very satisfied with my current size but hmmm, don't intend to make it super huge cause i know i'll wanna close it in the future. So, i'll just stick to my good ol' 1cm/ 00 gauge. 

Alright, that's all. Work tomorrow. 

Goodnight! Brace yourself for monday! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment